Antidepressants Not Working – Let TMS Therapy For Depression Help
- TMS Therapy For Depression is FDA Cleared
- TMS is Non-Medicine Treatment For Depression
- TMS is Non-Invasive
- TMS has No Side Effects of Drugs
- TMS is Not ECT (electroconvulsive therapy)
- Long Lasting Relief From Depression
- TMS is Covered by Most Insurances
- Over 3 Million Treatments Delivered
Treatment for Depression at Newburgh, NY
Providers at Newburgh, NY
Todd A. Rochman, M.D.
Chairman & Chief of Psychiatry at St. Luke’s Cornwall Hospital, Newburgh, NY
Feedback from our patients
RECOMMEND TO ANYONE IN NEED OF CARE."Dr. Carstens was and his staff was very quick. called on a Tuesday was in Wednesday nerve block few days later very professional would recommend to anyone in need of care"
I'VE BEEN SEEING DR. CARSTENS FOR THE LAST 15 YEARS."I've been seeing Dr. Carstens for the last 15 years. I was facing a second back surgery and still today no second surgery. He has kept me working and doing the things I love to do. Him along with the staff are always friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend seeing him."