At PreventiveFamilyCare, our goal is to understand the specific issues and concerns faced by each individual, and to provide a comprehensive, personalized care plan detailing the services and resources available to address these needs.
The care plan provides step-by-step, issue-by-issue direction and guidance to help keep everyone safe, secure and as independent as possible. Resulting in a happier and healthier community.
- Annual health evaluations
- Lab services
- Physical exams for sports, school and summer camp
- X-ray/Mammography/Bone Density at certain locations
- We offer World Class Surgical Care, with local follow up.
- We partner with renowned surgeons to bring, you care that you and your family members deserve. Our Partners include physicians from SUNY- Syracuse.
- UHS NeuroSurgery/ Lourdes Hospital/Ascension Health.
- We offer Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Procedures for Chronic Pain
- Endoscopic Brain Surgery
- Surgery for movement disorders
- Surgical procedures for brain tumors and complex cranial disorders.
- Gamma Knife Radiosurgery
- Our partner physicians offer the latest treatments, utilizing advances in Robotic/Image Guided Surgical Procedures
- Biopsy and excision of skin lesions
- Incision and drainage of abscesses
- Treatment of minor injuries such as lacerations, as well as casting and splinting sprains and broken bones
- Acute care for short-term illness
- Flu shots, allergy injections and immunizations
- Joint injections
- Health screening and physical exams for individuals of all ages
Caregiver Support & Needs
- Ongoing care of chronic problems
- Palliative care
- Treatment of complex and long-term medical conditions including diabetes and high blood pressure