At PreventiveFamilyCare, our goal is to understand the specific issues and concerns faced by each individual. Here, services like TMS Depression Therapy, Addiction Medicine and Mental Health Treatment are offered. Also, a professional team of Primary Care Doctors and Family Physicians provide you with a comprehensive, personalized care plan detailing the services and resources available to address these needs.
The care plan provides step-by-step, issue-by-issue direction and guidance to help keep everyone safe, secure and as independent as possible. Resulting in a happier and healthier community.
- Annual health evaluations
- Lab services
- Physical exams for sports, school and summer camp
- X-ray/Mammography/Bone Density at certain locations
- We offer World Class Surgical Care, with local follow up.
- We partner with renowned surgeons to bring, you care that you and your family members deserve. Our Partners include physicians from SUNY- Syracuse.
- UHS NeuroSurgery/ Lourdes Hospital/Ascension Health.
- We offer Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Procedures for Chronic Pain
- Endoscopic Brain Surgery
- Surgery for movement disorders
- Surgical procedures for brain tumors and complex cranial disorders.
- Gamma Knife Radiosurgery
- Our partner physicians offer the latest treatments, utilizing advances in Robotic/Image Guided Surgical Procedures
- Biopsy and excision of skin lesions
- Incision and drainage of abscesses
- Treatment of minor injuries such as lacerations, as well as casting and splinting sprains and broken bones
- Acute care for short-term illness
- Flu shots, allergy injections and immunizations
- Joint injections
- Health screening and physical exams for individuals of all ages
Caregiver Support & Needs
- Ongoing care of chronic problems
- Palliative care
- Treatment of complex and long-term medical conditions including diabetes and high blood pressure
Feedback from our patients
RECOMMEND TO ANYONE IN NEED OF CARE."Dr. Carstens was and his staff was very quick. called on a Tuesday was in Wednesday nerve block few days later very professional would recommend to anyone in need of care"
I'VE BEEN SEEING DR. CARSTENS FOR THE LAST 15 YEARS."I've been seeing Dr. Carstens for the last 15 years. I was facing a second back surgery and still today no second surgery. He has kept me working and doing the things I love to do. Him along with the staff are always friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend seeing him."