PreventiveFamilyCare at Warsaw, NY has Primary Care Doctors and Family Physicians to take care of your medical needs. Our goal is to understand the specific issues and concerns faced by you. Be it your physical or mental health, chronic pain or a headache treatment, a therapy for tension and depression. We come up with a comprehensive and personalized care plan detailing the services and resources available to address your needs.
PAIN MANAGEMENT – PAIN MEDICINE
- Back pain
- Neck pain (non-radiating)
- Myofascial pain
- Pain in large joints (hip, knee, shoulder or elbow)
- Complex regional pain syndrome
- Post-laminectomy syndrome
- Muscle spasms
PRIMARY CARE – WALK IN
- Coughs and colds
- Cuts that may need stitches
- Ear pain
- Eye infections
- Asthma attack
- Minor injuries
- Sprained muscles or joints
- Urinary infections
- Mood Disorders (Depression, Bipolar)
- Anxiety, Personality Disorders
- Trauma-related Disorders
- Substance Abuse
- Lumbar or caudal epidural steroid injections
- Transforaminal epidural steroid injections (lumbar only)
- Occipital nerve block
- Sacroiliac (SI) joint injections
- Therapeutic lumbar facet joint injections
- Joint injections of knees, hips, shoulders or elbows
- Radiofrequency ablation of neck, thoracic, lumbar regions and knee. This procedure requires diagnostic nerve blocks before the ablation can be performed.
- TMS Therapy for Depression
- Spinal cord stimulator trials (lumbar only, with referral to a neurosurgeon for permanent implant if successful) Learn more.
- Trigger point injections
- Osteopathic manipulation therapy
- Non-opioid medication management
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Referral for land or pool based physical therapy
Providers at Warsaw, NY
Feedback from our patients
RECOMMEND TO ANYONE IN NEED OF CARE."Dr. Carstens was and his staff was very quick. called on a Tuesday was in Wednesday nerve block few days later very professional would recommend to anyone in need of care"
I'VE BEEN SEEING DR. CARSTENS FOR THE LAST 15 YEARS."I've been seeing Dr. Carstens for the last 15 years. I was facing a second back surgery and still today no second surgery. He has kept me working and doing the things I love to do. Him along with the staff are always friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend seeing him."