Aeromedical Exam class 2, class 3: $200
* We do not perform BasicMed exams
- Medical record reviews: $75
- Special Issuance waivers: $75
- Any pre-exam consultations: $75
- Any physician-to-physician coordination of care: $75
Ensure you have completed the FAA form 8500-8 via MedXpress (insert https://medxpress.faa.gov/medxpress/) prior to your appointment.
Remember to bring along the printed confirmation code.
Please bring all medical documentation for anything other than routine medical exams that have occurred in the previous 6 years.
If you have a known Condition AMEs Can Issue (CACI) condition or Special Issuance Waiver, please bring along any supporting medical documentation for ongoing treatment or monitoring.
Arrive with a full bladder and be ready to provide a urine specimen.